Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm embarassed.

I haven't posted since SEPTEMBER 2ND! What is up with that? Forgive me?

I can't even begin to explain just how busy I have been since then. I started a new job in August and Sept-Oct I was working 6 nights a week to cover the space between "we've just lost all our college aged workers" to "it's winter and no one wants to come in an eat".

I also found myself busy with photography work, and it is still going strong. I changed my name to Jessica Lynn Photography which gave me some work for changing my blog and FB page. I also bought a webpage!

Of course, I also have two toddlers keeping me busy. The older Molly gets, the busier we are! She is into everything and is easily egged into trouble by her older sister. :) I'll post some picture updates of them soon. Wait until you see how big they are getting.

The most recent update is that I've published a book! Yes, you read that correctly. A post will come on this as well soon.

2 comments:

ytryeyre said...

Its components of preserving the tactic Nike Air Max 90 cozy and consuming water resistance made it game for skiing purpose. The fleece lining kept their tactic cozy even inside the unpressurized zones. By 1960, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes surfers in inclusion for the swimmers began preferring it to retain on their personal cozy the instant they have been not in water. Slowly, Monster Headphones it started to appear to be critically well-known between the South Californian swimmers and surfers who made the entry of Uggs within your path using the Hollywood instead a smooth one

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is very focused on the user experience improvements, so as to provide users easier and convenient to use to Office 2010 Download, improve user productivity.