Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It Starts...

Today I am starting a modified version of the Paleo diet. I am hoping that it will bring back my love for lean meats and veggies and wean me off of carbs. I plan to still eat carbs, and continue to eat carbs after the diet, but I need to focus on getting other food as well. I'm hoping this will also help me lose some weight. I have been stuck at the same weight for MONTHS now. I'm talking... more then half a year. I work out three to four times a week so it has been pretty discouraging.

My first goal is to lose 5 pounds before July 30th, and I think just with a drop in carbs and an uptake in water, that is possible. Baby steps. My ultimate goal is 20 pounds, but I'm not setting any time limits because I want to have patience.

If you have an advice or good recipe blogs, let me know!

:: raises glass of water ::

2 comments:

ytryeyre said...

"Tube Air" which is visible in several small Asics Tiger circles on the midsole of the shoe, "Total Air" which is basically just another word for full Air Max cushioning, "Tuned Air," Hogan Shoes which is a system of individual pods supposedly "tuned" to different areas of the foot. Air in the early 1990s which was visible through the bottom of the shoe (although smaller portions of Air units are visible through the bottom of many Air Max models) and another type of Air cushioning is the low profile and very responsive "Zoom Air." Franklin Marshall Sale The symbols of air cushioning is the 1993 model, which the first to have the fully visible heel Air unit that was visible in the back as well as on the sides.

Guo Guo said...

coach outlet store online
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet
canada goose sale
timberland outlet
tory burch outlet
celine bags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie store
abercrombie & fitch
abercrombie outlet
coach factory outlet
fitflop
ralph lauren outlet
hollister kids
michael kors
chi hair strighteners
michael kors purses
kate spade
coach outlet
wholesale nfl jerseys
burberry sale
ray ban glasses
bottega veneta bags
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren online
marc jacobs outlet
gucci handbags
louis vuitton outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
p90x
abercrombie and fitch
replica rolex watches
hollister clothing store
kevin durant shoes 2014
ray ban outlet