Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Saturday!

This morning I had big plans to sleep in. And when I say sleep in that means about 9 or 9:30 in this house. As luck would have it, fighter jets decided to circle our neighborhood and "play" in the air for about 15 minutes and boy are those suckers loud.

But why is this Saturday happy?

Last night Dustin and I were able to go on a date. We rarely get to go anywhere together with out the girls so it was quite the treat. We went to see Harry Potter and I'll be honest, I dressed up a little.


See? Just a little.

The movie was amazing though. I'm sure some of you are thinking "Harry Potter? No. That's for kids." But it isn't! The theater was full of all ages and [fun fact] the first book was published when I was in 5th grade. True story. The story lines and creativity that the author displays in the books is phenomenal. If I could sit down and pick the brain of any author, she would be it! I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a new series to read, and I have ALL the movies if you want to borrow them. ;)

I am going to reread the series again pretty soon here and I'm looking for to it.

J.K. Rowling: Thanks for teaching me to imagine again. It's been a good decade.

No comments: