Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

I haven't blogged in forever! Believe me, I have sat down at my computer to write, I just couldn't seem to form words that would matter to anyone, even me. So what have I been doing instead?

1. Working out. I started the C25K program and finished up Week 2 Day 3 this morning. I am so tired, I have no idea how I am going to do Week 3 but I will find a way. Amazingly enough, working out for 2 weeks straight hasn't even helped me lose a pound.

2. Reading. I have read a ridiculous amount of books in the past couple of weeks. I am up to 26 books total since the beginning of the year. My most recent reads were The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials which are part of a trilogy. HIGHLY recommend them if you are into YA Sci Fi type books.

3. Writing. Reading motivates me to write, so I have been writing a lot. I have always wanted to publish a book, which probably will not happen with the current state of publishing, but I am at least going to write one. It is actually coming along quite nicely for now, but there is always that revise and rewrite part.

Now that the snow has finally melted off our lawn I plan on doing some pictures with the girls outside, so look forward to those!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ooh, thanks for the book recommendations! I have been reading up a storm on my Nook Color and am looking for something new.

Can't wait to read your book (if you decide to share some exerpts!) :)