Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our little peanut.

Brooke had her 4 month appointment yesterday. She is steadily growing in the 25th percentile at 12 pounds 14 ounces and 23 1/2 inches. She is still fitting into her 0-3 month clothes at over 4 months, so we are now calling her our little peanut! She is also starting to reach out and grab things now, rather than just holding toys. Today I was at the mall eating lunch with a friend and Brooke reached out and grabbed my tray, practically lifting it into the air. Thankfully it did not have anything on it at the time but now I will have to watch what I put in front of her closer!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I just love her big beautiful eyes!

Megan said...

She is so cute and tiny! Elli has her two month today, and I think she's already 13lbs!