Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 Months Old!




Brooke is 4 months old today! Where has the time gone? Just yesterday she was my tiny little newborn, cuddled in my arms at the hospital. Dustin and I have really been enjoying her and love watching her learn and grow. She has officially mastered rolling from her back to her belly and does it often now. She has no idea how to roll from her belly to back but she doesn't seem to mind not being able to get back. She also loves to scoot around on her play mat and the thought of a mobile baby scares me! We have an appointment on Wednesday so I will have to update on her weight and length! She is still in 0-3 month clothing, which is nice because I have gotten good use out of them, but I am ready for her to wear the next round of cute clothes!

One day old...



Four months old...


No comments: