Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Sorry for my lack of posting. You would think I would have hundreds of pictures to post with my new camera but I did not pull it out all weekend! Brooke was at Grandma and Papa's all Friday night and for most of the day Saturday, and Sunday we had church and vegged on the couch all day. So basically.... I am lazy.

But I always have time for Wish List Wednesday! This week my focus is some new music CDs I would like for my car.

Robbie Seay Band. I really need to update my worship music!



Fee. Another awesome Christian artist. In fact, I think I would like more than just one of their CDs.



Kutless. Yes, another Christian artist. Can you see a pattern emerging?



And lastly, Jeremy Camp. I used to listen to his music all the time and I eventually got behind on his CDs. I have some catching up to do!


No comments: