Monday, November 2, 2009

Swag Bucks

I recently signed up for something called Swag Bucks.

Search & Win

I am not sure how many of you have heard of it, but so far I am loving this site! It is free to sign up and there are simple things you can do to earn "Swag Bucks". The easiest way is to use the search engine! The search engine is powered by Google and Ask so it is legit. If you are a frequent googler like me, then you will truly benefit from this.

You can also earn Swag Bucks from shopping online. Shopping! I am an avid online shopper so I was excited to see some of my favorite stores on their list.

You also earn Swag Bucks by referring friends. For every Swag Buck your friends earn, you will earn one too! How awesome is that?

So far I only have 5 swag bucks but I earned them all within 20 minutes of being on the site. You can exchange Swag Bucks for gift cards to certain stores/sites. Amazon.com is a big one and I look forward to getting gift cards for Christmas shopping!

So sign up!

Search & Win

No comments: