Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Stuff

Ok, I successfully changed the URL of the blog (thank you Ashley!) and in process it deleted all of the blogs I follow on my blog list. I need to write them down and keep a record because I think this is the second or third time this has happened. I was able to track down some through google so sorry if I forgot you. Hopefully I will get them all back soon enough.

I should also note that if you were following me using Blog List, or some other Blogger add-on, it most likely removed me or the link will be broken. Just a heads up!

And thanks to those who read this blog with each update! I don't have a huge following but I appreciate those who put an effort into reading what I write. I am currently working on exploring the blog world and reaching out to comment on blogs of people I am connected to in random ways!

No comments: