Thursday, March 1, 2012

That time I wrote a book



So as I said in another post, I wrote a book! This has been over a year in the making. My story has evolved several times into different places and ideas with similar characters. I even took two long writing breaks when I felt like my mind couldn't take it anymore. But it is FINISHED and it has been e-published with Amazon. This means that you can get it for your Kindle or a Kindle App [Apple and Droid products].

I would like to make it available for print by summer. There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes that me and my team of editors didn't manage to catch, so it is going through the ringer right now to be prepared for print.

It will also be available for Nook starting in April.

NOW I am choosing today to tell you this because for the next three days my book will be FREE! That's right, today through Saturday you can download and read it for free!

Exceptional
[this link will take you directly to Amazon!]

Any reviews you leave will be much appreciated, and I would love to hear your comments and feedback. I made a blog especially for my books http://jesspetosa.blogspot.com. You can also email me at jesspetosabooks@gmail.com.

Other links.

Goodreads

Facebook

Twitter: @jess_petosa

5 comments:

Sweet Mama K said...

I can't wait to read it!! I am so impressed that you followed through with your dream. I hope it is every thing you wanted an more :)
-SMK

Kathy Miller said...

Where'd you get that good lookin' guy model?? (:

Anonymous said...

Jess, you don't know me but I graduated with Dustin and cheered with Jena...just finished your book and loved it! Aside from the few grammar/punctuation errors you mentioned, it was great...you have a real talent and I am looking forward to the next book already! :)
-Robyn Thompson

molly said...

This is amazing! I was wondering where you went and now it all makes sense :)

I don't know if you know this or not but I REALLY want to publish my book. Like, desperately. I would love to chat with you about the process that you went through. I need all the advice I can get!

My email is molly@adayinmollywood.com and I'd love for you to email me with some info on how you got started.

I am so upset that I don't have a kindle. I would download it in a second!

ba san said...


Today,lanvin designer

lanvin bag is still in

high demand for the women, and they are still looking for a comfortable

fit and material, reasonable price. It seems over the years, in the

fashion of a woman who has made a lot of changes, but one aspect

remains unchanged since 1980, the women hope there is a way to express

their personal tastes, while still feeling comfortable they strap lanvin handbag.