Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

Dustin and I put up our temporary 4ft Christmas tree, our stockings, and even icicle lights on the roof! I am a big fan of Christmas time and all the traditions that come with it. This year will be extra special since Brooke will be joining us, even though she will have NO idea what is going on. I am thinking about taking her to PETCO -- yes, you read that correctly -- so her and Jake can have their picture taken with Santa together.

Brooke is doing really well and is oh so sweet! She smiles for us a lot now, when she isn't cranky about her reflux. She is at a stage where she is awake for a good part of the day but really hard to entertain. She has no interest in toys so I just talk talk and/or sing to her. Thankfully, I am getting much more sleep at night as well. Last night she slept for 8 hours straight, and the night before that is was 6. I am hoping it is not a fluke but a new pattern!






No comments: